Thursday 20 December 2012

Festive nail art...

Hello Lovelys!!

I've had a couple of Christmas manis that I have been meaning to post for a while but kept getting side tracked.

The first is the most recent, I was so pleased with this mix and match I had it on for quite a while, the only reason I took it off was to do a challenge mani.



From right to left I did a gradient half moon, Saran wrap, glitter fade and stripe. My thumb (not pictured) was red and green water marbled.
I used Barry M's spring green, pomegranate and red glitter. Tools used were a make up sponge, cling film and striping tape.

The second mani I was so pleased with but looking back it's not all that great!! It was my first attempt at free hand and came about because I wanted to test out my new Barry M Gelly's.

The theme of this mani was ugly sweater....


Gelly's used were blue plum, pomegranate, watermelon and plum, The white is No7's Tip whitener and the design was done using a dotting tool and a cocktail stick.

Be sure to came back tomorrow for another instalment of the 12DoC challenge.

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment